What it is?
Dashboard is the main page for managing your project in the Ocugine control panel. Here you can view a brief summary of your project and quickly navigate to the information you need.
What's in here?
By default, you can familiarize yourself with the following information in the dashboard:
- View a brief summary of profits;
- View project statistics;
- View the current number of active users at the moment (for the last month);
- View the status of your budget and recharge;
- View the history of payments within the application on all platforms simultaneously (IAP history);
- View the amount of traffic used this month;
- Contact your personal manager;
- View the distribution of traffic by country (or within the country);
- View a summary of the use of cloud storage.
In the future, you can change the order and list of widgets on the main page of the Ocugine control panel. To do this, go to the control center settings.